Cost Control & Efficiency For Energy Metering and Control
Making your facility more efficient and ensuring critical systems are performing as expected can be challenging. Duke Energy can help with assessments and recommendations for enhancing your facility performance. Valuable data collected from monitoring yields the right information required to control energy and effectively manage your operations.
See the big picture. Spot energy waste or potential problems.
- Certified advisors study operations to find money-saving and reliability-improvement opportunities
- Assessments for all types of facilities – retail stores, offices, warehouses and data centers
- Recommendations for monitoring and controlling temperature and humidity, back-up generation, uninterruptible power systems and other facility operations
- Design and implementation of recommendations, including training
Reap the benefits. Eliminate uncertainty in facilities performance.
- Essential data to effectively benchmark and allocate energy costs
- Monitoring and control of critical systems to ensure operation and performance
- Systems integration using advanced technology provides real-time data
- 24/7 support and response
Lower operating costs and increased reliability. A dream come true.